The title says it all. There are no words for how incredibly delicious these are. (not to mention how EASY they are to make!) Check it out!
1 sugar cookie mix (and whatever is needed to make it, eggs, butter, etc)
1 1/2 cup pecans
3/4 cups chocolate chips
1/2 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup heavy cream
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1. Line a 9×13 inch baking tray with tin foil for super easy clean up! Grease with non stick spray or butter. Set aside.
2. Make a sugar cookie mix. You can buy them in the baking aisle that you just need to add butter and eggs too, or you can make your fave recipe from scratch! Whichever you have time for. Pour in the tray and bake at 375º for 12 minutes until light golden brown.
3. When it comes out, add the pecans in an even layer and then the chocolate chips. (feel free to add up to 2 full cups of pecans and 1 cup of chocolate chips!)
4. In a small sauce pan, heat up the butter, brown sugar and heavy cream. Once all ingredients are completely melted and combined, whisk in the vanilla and sea salt. Then, pour over the pecans and chocolate! Be sure to do this slowly and get all over!
5. Finally, bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350º. Tada! Let cool for 10 minutes, cut and serve.
It’s heaven in your mouth.
Enjoy! And let me know how they come out when you try them. You may even make them right now, since it’s quite possible that you have all of the ingredients!! This would also be perfect as a Thanksgiving or Christmas dessert! 🙂 Happy baking!