Another Chef Stef adventure in Australia!
Adam and I were going to hang out with our friend Chad and his lovely girlfriend, Elise, in New South Wales, Australia. We decided to spontaneously make a video! He hadn’t made his cob loaf spinach dip yet, so I said… quick! Turn on the camera! We had a blast. It was seriously creamy and delicious. Such a simple appetizer to make. Everyone will love it!
250ml sour cream
250ml cream cheese
1 red onion
10 cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup Tasty cheese (or a mild cheddar)
40g packet of French onion soup mix
300g frozen spinach, chopped
- Saute the onions and thaw the spinach.
- Dice the tomatoes and place in a bowl. Add the sour cream, cream cheese, and spinach.
- Begin to mix and add in the French onion soup mix packet.
- Hollow out the bread bowl. Put the mixture in. Cook at 375 F for about 20 minutes until light golden brown.
- Use the hollowed out bread to dip!
MMM so delicious. The 4 of us finished it off quicker than we’d probably like to admit.
Let Chad and I know if you make it! Have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!