5 ingredients. So simple to make and everyone will go crazy. Sort of healthy, since one of the main ingredients is avocado. You won’t even taste the avocado. All you can taste is rich, delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate!
3/4 cup dark/bittersweet chocolate
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp sea salt
unsweetened coconut flakes/cocoa powder for coating (optional)
1. Simply mash the avocado with a fork in a small bowl.
2. Melt the chocolate. Add to the avocado.
3. Mix in the vanilla, cinnamon and sea salt until well combined.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until hard.
5. Take out, roll into small balls and then coat with coconut flakes or cocoa powder!
They will be much less messy if you really do wait until the mixture has hardened before rolling. Store in an airtight container in your fridge.
PS – EXCITING NEWS! You may start seeing a co-host on my show in May. He happens to be a very attractive Aussie…..
Don’t think about it ladies, he’s taken. 😉