2 are in the title.
Seriously, the most ridiculously easy dessert to make. Warning: It will be tempting, but don’t eat the entire batch. I advise not to make these when alone.
I wouldn’t even call this a “recipe”… watch to find out why!
Here is all you’ll need:
-a roll of prepared sugar cookie dough (or you can make your own sugar cookie recipe, but that would take longer and then it wouldn’t be only 3 ingredients!) 😉
-Nutella (approx 1 cup)
-Peanut Butter (approx 1/2 cup)
1. Grease a mini muffin pan. Preheat your oven to 350º.
2. Roll the dough into small balls and then place in each of the cavities. Using your fingers, mold the dough into a small cup, pressing up the sides of the cavity. Careful not to make the bottom too thin! Bake in your oven for 7-9 minutes, until they look light golden brown.
3. When finished baking, take out and let them cool in the tray for 2 minutes. Add a dab of nutella and a dab of peanut butter to each cup. I would suggest the ratio to be higher in nutella, but that’s my own preference 🙂
4. Using a toothpick, swirl the two together. They will start to slightly melt in the hot cups, making it easy to mix together.
5. DO NOT attempt to take out of the tray until the cookies are completely cool. If you try to take one out and it’s breaking apart, that means you need to wait for it to cool down more. Or, if a bunch are easy to take out, but one is stuck, that just means you didn’t grease it well enough. In order to fix said problem, dig it out and quickly shove in mouth. Problem solved.
Here are some other ideas/options:
1. Skip the peanut butter and only fill with nutella!
2. Add sea salt.
3. Place a piece of banana or strawberry on top!
Wow, this was much harder to type out than it was to show in a video! Please watch the 2 minute video if any of this didn’t make sense, haha!
If you weren’t tempted to try them yet… here you go 😉
Happy baking!! Take pictures of your creations and send them!!
Oh and in case you missed this one from a few months ago…