I just can’t get enough pumpkin this fall!! Pumpkin and white chocolate complement each other so nicely. I almost made it a bread, but obviously ended up choosing the muffin route. Then again, I guess you could just bake in a loaf pan if you wanted to! If you’re allergic, simply not a fan of walnuts, or, don’t want to spend the money on them, feel free to leave them out!! There is actually a lot more pumpkin flavor without the walnuts. But with the nuts, it balances the flavor and makes them a bit less sweet. Your choice!
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 cups pumpkin puree
3/4 cup water
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp all spice
3 cups flour
1-2 cups white chocolate chips
1 cup walnuts
1. In a large mixing bowl, blend together the eggs, brown sugar, white sugar and vegetable oil.
2. Mix in the pumpkin and water.
3. Now add the dry ingredients and blend. Baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and all spice.
4. Blend in 1 cup of flour at a time.
5. Fold in your white chocolate. Feel free to add more than 1 cup if you love white chocolate! Then fold in the nuts, if you choose to use them.
6. Grease a muffin pan, mini muffin pan or loaf pan. Add the mixture. Sprinkle the tops of each with a few more crushed walnuts and some brown sugar. I know. Genius. 😉
7. Bake at 375º for 20 minutes for big muffins, 10 minutes for mini muffins. (Didn’t try this, but probably 35 minutes in a loaf pan. But check after 30 minutes with a toothpick!) Place on a cooling rack. Voila!!
So simple and so delicious. As I sit here typing this, my tummy is actually not happy with me because I had a few too many for breakfast… Eeek! They’re just so good!
Have a great weekend!