Yes, if you are a vegetarian, you too can meal prep! It’s not just for meat eaters and gym junkies 🙂 AND, the best part is, if you’re NOT a vegetarian, you can also make this meal prep! You don’t have to eat meat 3 times a day, guys.
Make meal prep easier with these stackable containers: http://amzn.to/1rlgip8
You can get that amazing 2 sided cutting board here: http://amzn.to/1ST5KtF
Need a scale to measure your food? This is the one we have: http://amzn.to/1SvHDiu
12 oz. box quinoa
30 oz (900g) black beans
14 organic eggs
1/2 red onion
1 bag spinach
MACROS per container:
- Make the quinoa
- Boil water and poach eggs
- Mix the quinoa with black beans, diced red onion, olive oil, salt and pepper
- Slice the avocado and lemons
- Add raw spinach, 2 eggs, half an avocado and piece of lemon to each container
- Watch us LIVE: http://www.nom.com/fitcouplecooks
Let’s be friends!
If you would like some information on our private nutritional coaching, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! I help people in need of better athletic performance, better sleep, more energy, healthy aging and weight loss.